The Festival Vision: 2025 conference returns to The Showman’s Show on Wednesday 16th October this year for another afternoon of talks, panels and presentations on event sustainability with industry-leading guests.
It’s a chance for festival organisers to get together and talk about the successes of the last seasons and look to the opportunities ahead in 2020. This year for the first time sessions will be open to all delegates to The Showman’s Show.
Programme highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Sophie Thomas, introducing the Circular Economy model and what it means to events in the coming decade
- Julie’s Bicycle on climate emergency on the global stage, public arena and broader creative community
- The Future of Food’ looking at food waste, provenance, zero-packaging and the practicalities of implementing initiatives onsite
- ‘Insights on Waste Management’ gathers experts who’ve worked on some of the UK’s most celebrated events to consider how to implement effective waste strategy and engage audiences
- ‘Innovations in Energy’ session showcases the latest in power management, monitoring & efficiency from suppliers and consultants
- Preview of The Show Must Go On report & update on the future of Festival Vision
Full programme below or download HERE.